Drawpile 1.0.0 is here!
After about 3 years of development (or 8 if you count the hiatus), Drawpile is finally out of Beta and the first stable release is ready!
The most important changes in this version are:
- Fixed UI lockup and disconnection when joining a session
- New “behind” and “color erase” blending modes
- Gestures now work on touchscreens
- Automatic port forwarding setup with UPnP
- Improvements to the selection tool
- Lots of bugs fixed, including one that could crash the application
Version 1.0 is the beginning of the first stable branch: there will be no more protocol changes until version 2.0. All 1.x version will be fully interoperable.