Version 2.0.7 is now out, a bit earlier than intended. This release fixes a couple
serious bugs introduced in the 2.0.6 release and adds some feature
- Windows specific: Fixed a missing DLL that resulted in a Windows 95 UI style
- Fixed that you couldn't enter a password protected session after logging in with a registered user account
- Fixed duplicate colors in the color history palette
- Fixed flipbook downscaling
- Added a "remember my password" feature. Makes using registered accounts much easier!
- Flipbook now upscales if the canvas or cropped area is very small
- The "show password protected sessions" checkbox now retains its state
Other bug fixes:
- Fixed that paste & area fill could be done on a locked layer (locally, did not affect other users)
- Improved selection scaling behavior. Proportional scaling mode now maintains aspect ratio correctly.
- Password file path was incorrect on Windows. Fixed in 184.108.40.206. Other platforms are not affected.
- Mac package didn't open in versions older than High Sierra. Fixed in 220.127.116.11.