Two new releases today: stable branch version 1.0.4 and the first beta of the new 2.0 series.
Changes in version 1.0.4 are:
- Username length is now limited to 22 characters
- Correct error message is now shown if the server is full
- An error message is shown if the user’s IP address has been banned
- Cut&paste and fill operations can now be limited to session owners
- User list can be included in session announcement
- Undo override can now be used while session is locked
Version 1.0.4 is mostly compatible with previous versions, the exception being the cut&paste restriction. In older versions, the tools will not be disabled in the user interface, but will just fail to work.
Version 2.0.0 beta 1 is the first release of the 2.0 branch. It is not compatible with 1.0 branch versions and might not be compatible with the final 2.0.0 version.
Version 2.0.0 mostly lays groundwork for future development, but does have some new features visible to the end user. These include:
- True live previews for line, rectangle and ellipse tools
- New simplified session playback dialog
- Session resetting