Version 2.1.3 is now out, the second stable release of the 2.1 series.
Feature changes in this release are:
- Righthand side of the viewport is now indicated in the navigator when the view is rotated
- Navigator now only shows the canvas pixel content. User cursors and other decorations are no longer shown. To improve general drawing performance, navigator refresh rate is capped to 2 updates per second.
- Chatbox is now restored to 2.0.0 style, but there is now an option to enable a 2.0 style mode. (Right click on chatbox and select compat mode)
- Added inspector tool. Read more here.
- Added a users tab to the server log dialog. All users, including those who have logged out, are listed there. The undo/redo and ban commands can be used on logged out users as well.
- Server change: added support for banning users who have logged out
- Fixed showing layers in user cursors
- Fixed crash when changing tools mid-stroke
- Open/save dialogs now remember the last used folder