Hot on the heels of the previous release is version 2.1.19. Among other improvements, this release fixes a performance regression that got into the last version.
- Fixed performance regression (noticeable especially when using the selection tool on large boards)
- Fixed crash when adding a new input preset
- On Windows, the "fusion" widget style is now always used for consistency. (Previously, fusion style was used only with the dark mode.)
- Added a canvas rotation widget to the status bar.
- Fixed that invalid canvas resize commands could crash the application
- Unfinished indirect strokes now get exported properly
- Fixed graphical corruption in navigator at the start of a session.