Drawpile 0.9.4 released
Aug. 15, 2014 by callaa
Version 0.9.4 of Drawpile is now available for download!
This release includes many bug fixes and usability enhancements, as well as a few new features. Notable improvements are:
- Redesigned color docks: palette box and RGB/HSV sliders are now combined into a single dock and a color wheel was added.
- New chat command to simulate dice rolls for online tabletop gaming
- Layer locking is now supported in offline mode
- Chat history can be optionally preserved
- Improved drag & drop support
- Added flood fill tool
For a full list of changes refer to the Changelog and Git commit history. There are no protocol changes in this version, meaning this version is fully compatible with the previous one.