Drawpile 0.9.8 released
Jan. 30, 2015 by callaa
Version 0.9.8 of Drawpile is now available for download!
The previous release, while fixing important bugs, also introduces a couple of nasty regressions. Hopefully, I managed to squash them all for this release.
Important bugs fixed are:
- Unnecessary retcon at start of new strokes (improves performance)
- Fixed regression in annotation tool (annotation moving/resizing was broken in previous release)
- Fixed retconning of indirect strokes
Feature enhancements include:
- Menu bar is now shown when the cursor is brought to the top of the screen in full screen mode
- UI language can now be selected explicitly via the settings dialog
- Holding a tool shortcut key now switches to the tool temporarily. When the key is released, the old tool is restored.
- A new "fill under" mode for the flood fill tool.