Drawpile 1.0.6 is now out!
This release introduces a couple of new features to help session moderation, as well as a few bugfixes.
The new features are:
- Server: session expiration time now works as an idle timeout
- Server: added /opword command (see the session moderation tips page for details)
- Name of the user who created an annotation is now displayed next to the text edit box
- Server now sends log messages for every operator command
- Docks can now be locked in place
Bug fixes and other changes:
- Fill and paste commands are now correctly enabled/disabled when user's operator status changes
- Fixed freeform selection fill blending mode
- Cut and fill operations now only work on selections to make it less easy to accidentally erase whole layers
- User cursor is now shown for paste and fill operations
- Server: kicked users are now immediately removed from the session, without waiting for the connection to gracefully terminate.