Version 2.1.13 is now out. This is a bugfix release that fixes some regressions introduced in the previous version.
- Spacebar would have to be pressed again after releasing the mouse/stylus button when dragging
- Brush color is now initialized properly on fresh install.
- Eraser now works again without having to explicitly select a color
- Brush blending mode is saved correctly again
- Disabled brush preset drag&drop reordering. (Temporary bandaid solution to a regression. Will be fixed properly in the next release.)
- Replaced pressure checkboxes with toggle buttons to free up some vertical space
- Removed arbitrary OpenRaster image size limit
- Enabled High-DPI icons and scaling (crisp toolbar buttons on Retina displays!)