Afer a long wait, Drawpile 1.0.3 is finally ready!
As a stable branch release, this version is fully compatible with all 1.0.x versions, including future ones. Although this is a bugfix focused release, two interesting new features are introduced:
Session templates allow you to prepopulate a server with sessions. Once a template session ends, it resets to its initial state and continues to be available for joining. (See dedicated server help page for more info.)
Chat message pinning lets you pin a message to the chat window so it is always visible. For example, “/pin Visit drawpile.net” will attach “Visit drawpile.net” to the top of the chat box. Currently, only one message can be pinned at a time and only session operators can pin messages.
Other changes in this version are:
- Bugfix: the save dialog now remebers the last used path
- Compatiblity with new miniupnpc library version
- Fixed selection content stretching if selection was partially outside the canvas
- Fixed saving of last edited keyboard shortcut in preferences dialog
- Removed default canvas size limit
- Recording buffer is now periodically flushed to minimize data loss in case of a crash
- Selection mirror & flip buttons now automatically cut the selection
- Flipbook playback range can now be selected