Drawpile 2.0 Release Candidate
Feb. 25, 2017 by callaa
Version 2.0.0 release candidate is now out!
This is the last test release before 2.0.0 stable, which will be released in about two weeks from now. If major bugs are discovered before then, a there will be a second release candidate before the stable release.
Changes in this version include:
- Added support for parental controls
- New cursors for brush tools
- Laser pointer style tweak
- Server name included in session list
- Default layer can now be selected
- Selections can now be moved even when Cut&Paste is disabled
Once 2.0 stable is released, the public server will be switched over to the new version. The new server is, unfortunately, incompatible with 1.x clients, so please give this release candidate a try to see if there are any bugs or missing features that would keep you from using 2.0.0 instead of 1.0.6.
You can report bugs at the issue tracker, the Facebook group or even just by email.