Version 2.0.2 is now out. This release fixes the bug that would lock up the application
when a session was reset, and many other bugs. It also adds a new logo contributed by
Leandro Pacheco. In many ways, this is the release version 2.0.0
should have been.
Changes in this version include:
- Fixed returning from fullscreen mode to maximized window
- Fixed server crash when terminating an announced session
- Restored missing "lock dock positions" feature
- Messages received during reset while session history is full are now dropped (mitigates auto-reset loop of death)
- Fixed layer selection after current layer is deleted
- Separated layer delete & merge menu items
- Various session template related fixes
- Session history size is now displayed in the status bar
- Fixed lockup on reset when navigator was visible
- Reset no longer clears pinned chat message
- Fixed "hide from self" layer menu item
- Fixed selection moving when selection is partially (or completely) outside the canvas
- Fixed Windows XP and Vista compatibility (32 bit version)
Known bugs that are fixed in the next release:
- Application can crash when merging layers. Workaround: avoid merging layers.
- Strokes disappear on a newly created layer (after deleting a layer.) Workaround: lock and unlock the layer.
- Canvas disappears after a reset. Workaround: disable automatic resets. In some cases, a redo by the user who performed the reset may also fix the canvas.
- Only one template session is shown in the join dialog. No workaround, but the hidden sessions can still be joined with their full URLs (drawpile://server/templatename)