The second beta of 2.0 is now out! This release fixes many bugs discovered in the previous release (special thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports!), restores some missing features and adds a couple of new ones.
The 2.0 version is not compatible with the 1.0 series or the first beta. Compatibility with future versions is not guaranteed until 2.0 final is released.
Key improvements in this version include:
- Automatic session resetting when space is low
- Sessions no longer terminate when they run out of space
- Dedicated server configuration is now stored in a SQLite database
- HTTP admin API is back, and most server settings can now be changed through it.
- Users can now be banned from individual sessions
- Session settings can now be changed from the GUI
- Graphical mode for the standalone server (unfinished)
- Lots of bug fixes
Features that are still missing:
- Server HTTP admin API is not yet fully implemented
- Session hibernation will come in the next version
To get 2.0 stabilized quickly, your help is needed! If you find a bug or a feature that is missing or not working anymore, please report it on the issue tracker, the Facebook group or even just by email.