After a long pause, version 2.1.18 is finally out. This release includes the usual bug fixes, as well as a few cool new features, courtesy of Github user askmeaboutlo0m.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed inconsistent zooming at certain values
- Fixed brush size adjustment shortcuts not working consistently
- Fixed that undo operations would cause the layer list to scroll
- Fixed moving a layer to the bottom-most position
- Added French and Portugese translations
- Input preferences can now be saved per tool
- Brush cursor outline width can now be changed
- Layer properties can now be edited in a dialog
- Color wheel shape is now selectable
- Maximum brush size and spacings can now be extended (affects sliders)
- Added selection perspective transform mode
- The way the active tool settings are saved is not compatible with previous Drawpile versions. Switching back to an older version after using 2.1.18 will result in missing tool settings.