Version 2.1.20 (and 2.2 development)
Sept. 12, 2021 by callaa
Version 2.1.20 is out. This is a minor bugfix update and possibly the final release of the 2.1.x series.
- Updated Portugese translations
- Added more angles to canvas rotation dropdown menu
- Fixed inconsistency in classic brush rendering
- Fixed inconsistency in layer resize color sampling
- Theme (Windows Vista style / Fusion / Fusion Dark mode) is now selectable
- Fixed that a cleared annotation would not count as empty for the "delete empty annotations" command
This release marks the end of the 2.1 series as the main development branch and the beginning of the development of version 2.2. All new feature development will now happen in the 2.2 branch and only bugfix releases will be made for the 2.1 series.
The dev-2.2 branch incorporates the "rustpile" branch, which is a partial rewrite of Drawpile's core in the Rust programming language. The change in engines is mostly invisible to the end user, except for the increase in performance and stability.